Hey Guys! Well, I goofed up a bit with the end of yesterday’s entry. I forgot that the next step in the process is the splines procedure, so that’s what we’re doing today! But first, I got the end-piece glued onto the box, ...
|View Mean_Dean's:||home||workshop||projects (14)||blog (11)||reviews (0)||forum topics (26)||buddies (0)||favorites (24)||activity log|
None so far
2397 posts in 2046 days
Location: Portland, OR
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 14 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 11 »
Hey Guys! Well today was a big day! But more on that later. I started off by prepping the interior surfaces for the stain they’ll receive later. It’s a lot easier to do this before the box is assembled! Here are all the compon...
Hey Guys! Well, I got a little more time in the shop today, and got a little more work done! First, I sanded the interior surfaces of the box sides and botttom. It’s much easier to do this before the box is assembled. I started with 12...
Hey Guys! Well, a short day in the shop today. As you may remember, when I cut the right side piece of the box to its correct height, it left the tongues and grooves exposed on that side. With the cutoff piece, I needed to notch out the cuto...
Hey Guys! Today I worked on the lid, and the feet. I wanted a curved end for the lid, that overhangs the box by an inch or so. I looked at several radiuses for the curve, from a 1-gallon paint can to a shampoo bottle to a quart can of expire...