Well here we are again and we have made some progress, sadly I was trying to do this all of recycled lumber but I needed what I didn’t have and could not wait, (wife said finish that thing already, you have projects to do that I need). That being said I used some 2×4’s that were never used before, so add $8.00 to the total cost which brings us to $8.00.
The container still needs the sides cut and installed, and I am pretty sure my table saw is in the shop somewhere under everything. Once I dig that out I can craft the sides and the drawer. I put the drawer slides in, just some maple I had left over from my Kitchen remodel and a lip on the top for the drawer to seal to. I found some garage door weatherstripping I had leftover from sealing up the garage door that I will use to get a good seal around the drawer.
I made the container as big as I could, but I have ceiling constraints and a spot in the workshop already picked out for where it will sit.
But they say a picture says a thousand words, so here’s a couple thousand words.
This was to double check the height once I had the bulk of the carcass completed
Next I added the rest of the supports
Then the drawer slides, one on each side and 2 on the bottom
Then the face were the drawer would butt up against
And here is a mock up with the cyclone on type
As always any Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive criticism is welcome.
Thanks for looking
-- Martin ....always count the number of fingers you have before, and after using the saw.