Had a bit more time this morning and late afternoon. I finished up building the legs then got them attached. Lot’s of cleanup work is required but the rest of my time will be spent making it just so.
I decided to make the inside legs into triangles. It’s a lot less work, and as I understand it, sturdier.
I go a little cleanup done of the top.
I’m chomping at the bit to do some more work. Id be surprised if I could get her ready for finish in another 8 hours. I’m still aiming for 8. We shall see.
I’ll call this the final blog for this table. I’m hoping this will be my best work yet. Thanks for looking!
-- Thanks for all the lessons!