Well, like many of my projects, I got about 80% finished, got distracted by everyday life, and work on the router table ground to a halt. Finally have got around to finishing, stretching a few hours of work into a few weeks. Drawer fronts are pine (cheapest wood I had on hand) finished with several coats of wipe on poly. Knobs are from HD, finished with the same stain I used on the face frame. The central door is 1/4” acrylic with holes to allow airflow through the 5” port on the back. Still need to put in a switch on the outside, otherwise it is good to go.
-- Sometimes the creative process requires foul language. -- Charles Neil