I painted the ends with primer/sealer. It’s all stacked up in the back now. Except for the two big trunk chunks. They aren’t going anywhere til I have at least one working chainsaw. I did have to wrestle them apart to paint the ends that were stuck together. I also moved the big Maple stick that was on the parkway. No help. No help at all. Me, a fulcrum, a lever, and an industrial hand truck. That thing was at least 500 pounds. And, you may have noticed that there was nothing square about the cuts on either end (final photo in the Blog). It was all I could do to get the skinnier end up and balance it on the pointy fat end on the two-wheeler. I decided, when that was all done, to clean out the bed of my buggy. I hadn’t seen the floor in, probably, three years. It’s so much lighter now.
Late this morning, I’m sitting here in the Dungeon, at my computer, when I start hearing a distant chainsaw. I fought off the Pavlovian Response, this time, and stayed put. We will never know.