Assembled more of the sled.
Waiting on glue to dry for the back fence and supports.
Didn’t think about this one… I wanted to mount a tenon jig on the sled. Even did a notional design to make sure I added T-track at the right place. Then I put the support bars. It wasn’t until the glue was mostly dried that I realized I had not thought through this very well. The bars go over the blade – right where the Tenon Jig needs to go.
Need to rethink this. Probably better not to put this on the sled due to the lost 3/4” from the sled height.
Also, I chose to poorly route out the supports on both sides. I did it by hand and it turned out really poorly. Too much chip out and too wide but it’ll do. Plus, I will need an oddly shaped stop block if I want to put the block closer than the edge of the supports allow.
Also noted that the track, which is put on early in this design, is now way too tight to easily slide. Will probably need longer track anyway due to the placement of the tabs. Good thing I bought twice the material I need :)
-- Doug - When all you own is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.