This plan is still available from Grizzly. The number is G7570. I should caution you that on my copy, several years old, there are two errors on the cut list. They will become obvious as you get acquainted with the project.
It occurred to me as I surveyed the progress on the legs that they needed a parallel bevel on the hooves. I removed the clamp from the fixture and secured it to the edge sander to get the angle.
To get those angles to perfection, I sanded them thusly once the legs were attached to the body.
The tail is solid on the plan, but I pondered a way to give it a little more action. I took three passes on the bandsaw, then used a carbide bit in my Zeezer and pulled it from the end of the cut back to the beginning, at a nearly parallel angle. The result was pleasing. I hand sanded it here and there.
I guess I’d better explain why two tails. I’m actually cutting out two horses, assembling one, and saving the other for an auction donation. You should have no confusion now!
Next: Let’s Get a Grip.
-- "...in his brain, which is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage, he hath strange places cramm'd with observation, the which he vents in mangled forms." --Shakespeare, "As You Like It"