I used Pro-Fin on the flat surfaces that I could do separate from the piece. For the assembled carcase, I used Minwax Wipe On. Sanded between coats, used a bright light and a really expensive brush (Gramercy) to apply it. It came out quite well. In the cooler weather I had to allow more time for curing.
The piece has been delivered and the electronicals installed. When the dust settles, I’ll get back to the client and get a portfolio shot.
-- "...in his brain, which is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage, he hath strange places cramm'd with observation, the which he vents in mangled forms." --Shakespeare, "As You Like It"