The Specs: 18 inches wide, 14 1/2 high, 10 3/4 front to back. Half inch Baltic. 2238 cubic inches.
1. You must get the project, sealed in the box, to the next meeting, no matter what.
2. You cannot remove anything from the project except to mortise, rout, trim, etc. to make what you are adding fit.
3. All hardware used to add your part to the project must be hidden unless the hardware is an aesthetic part of your addition.
4. Whatever you add to the project becomes the property of Central Oregon Woodworkers—you don’t get anything back.
5. You cannot tell or show anyone what you have seen inside the box.
The time: Started in July, 2010, opened July 11, 2011. A small notebook has logged entries from every contributor with date, addition description, and cumulative species count.
Total species: 24.
To be continued!
-- "...in his brain, which is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage, he hath strange places cramm'd with observation, the which he vents in mangled forms." --Shakespeare, "As You Like It"