I finished up the face frame yesterday and today, I decided to change from 1” to 1.5” wide on the frame, I went with the smaller size originally because I thought I could get more drawer space. Making it bigger gives it the extra strength I think it needed.
Today I put 2 coats of Minwax Wipe on Poly (Glossy) to all my pieces. I’m actually thinking about putting straight poly in the box to reduce friction with the dust, we’ll see how a couple coats of wipe on turns out first.
I bought the dust connector today, everything just keeps adding up on this project!! But I’m going to do it right the first time, I plan on keeping this router table for a LOOOOONNG TIME!
Out of the 50 BF of Maple stock I bought I’m sure WASTING a lot!!! :( I’ll be doing things different on my next project that’s for sure!
-- Lance, Hook'em HORNS! ""V""