|Workshop by KevinH||posted 07-09-2012 05:40 PM||732 reads||0 times favorited||2 comments|
State College, Pa 16803
- Delta 34-670 10” Table Saw in a mobile workstation outfitted with a Delta T2 fence and a router insert.
- Grizzly G1538 16” Band Saw on a mobile base
- Grizzly G1182HW 6” X 46” Jointer on a mobile base
- My dad’s 10” Craftsman Radial Arm Saw (circa-1970) handed down from my brother
- Dewalt DW734 Planer on a mobile base
- Delta benchtop drill press
- Craftsman 16” scroll saw
My workshop is in my 1½ car garage (17’ x 22’), so the space is limitedl. Also, the back wall is only 4½’ high. Since the roof slopes so low in the back of the shop, I bump my head whenever I’m within 6 feet of the back wall. Also, one wall is currently occupied by several kayaks that my son and I like to enjoy with friends.
Currently, power consists of a 15A duplex outdoor outlet near the garage, with extension cords.
-- Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance. --Kevin in Happy Valley