I’ve been fiddlin around with this…. expermenting. Had a few pieces of Oak n Walnut layin round. It needs glued, sanded, and finished still. I used 2 different sized woods on the front, back and sides. I finally got a chance to get the “Router Fence System” from Woodline out that I purchased at the WIA show in Sept. I’m real happy with this product. Hope I’ll have more boxes in my future projects.
WOW! I can’t believe this was 100 days ago…. lol
I finally got round to finishin this box, and this other one with it. it’s been kinda experimental (mental haha)
Thnx for lookin
-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net