The dimensions for the hope chest were a bit trickier to figure out. I spent several hours on and off thinking about this and trying different things. The sides had to be a bit smaller because of way I’m going to attach the sides to the fr...
|View KasperShop's:||home||workshop||projects (0)||blog (4)||reviews (0)||forum topics (0)||buddies (0)||favorites (0)||activity log|
None so far
4 posts in 2289 days
|added blog entry||Hope / Blanket Chest #3: Dimensions||02-04-2009 09:14 PM|
|added blog entry||Hope / Blanket Chest #2: Setup - Router Bits||01-13-2009 08:17 AM|
|added workshop||KasperShop's Workshop||01-12-2009 08:13 AM|
|added blog entry||Interior Trim and Moulding #1: Why we needed new trim||01-12-2009 07:37 AM|
|added blog entry||Hope / Blanket Chest #1: In The Beginning||01-12-2009 07:27 AM|
|signed up||KasperShop's Profile||01-12-2009 07:21 AM|
None so far
Latest Blog Entries | view all 4 »
This would be my frist attempt at making raised panel doors, so I was a bit nervous and unsure how this would go. Before the christmas break in 2008, I researched some router bits and found the Freud 97-108 bit set. I went over to Rockler and tal...
We live in an old house that has been added on to several times. It’s pretty uggggly on the outside, but I got a good deal on it long ago. The interior doors were those really cheap and cheesy hollow core doors. Well they add to go, and...
I decided to make a hope chest for my wife for our 5 year anniversary since the theme of the anniversary is wood. She told me when we first started dating that she always wanted one. It took awhile to find a design I liked, and it was one from...