Well, with all the fumes, the saw colors make it look like it’s on fire.
Today, I got to spray some primer and some paint. I painted our living room red last summer before we moved in. I forgot how poorly red paint coats, and just how many coats it takes to get something truly red. Persistence, and two cans of Rustoleum paid off. Here’s the result…
Make sure you look at the rest of the album. I did get around to painting the motor and the other parts orange. I only had enough paint to give the orange parts one coat.
Well, there’s still a ways to go, but I’m pretty sure, I’ll have this puppy cutting wood this coming weekend…... Then I’ll be moving on to the base. I’ve got some ideas for the base, but I’ve got to get the rails on the saw to figure up some final dimensions. With that in mind, I’ve got to drill and tap some 3/8” holes for mounting the rail system….. HI HO, HI HO, it’s off to bed I go…..
-- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect. Vince Lombardi