Well, I finally had some time to work on this project today. Since I just got my backsaw set up, I went to town cutting and chopping the dovetails for the drawers. I decided to change up the dovetail pattern for the large drawer sides, which really lets you know they are handcut, and not from a router and a jig. The new saw really helps out in making it a breeze to bang out these drawers. So far I have half of the dovetails done, and have some of the wood for the sides milled and aclimating in the shop.
Here’s a pic of some of the drawers. They are just pressure fit, and not glued up.
-- Julian, Park Forest, IL