Over the weekend, I got the case all glued together. Ideally I would have like to let the dovetails hold it all together, but hopefully I won’t ever need to take it apart. I got the bottom cut and set in a rabbeted channel in the bottom, but still have to glue it.
I got one of the cabriole legs done, and the other 2 are glued up ready to cut. I couldn’t wait and had to prop it up and get a look. If the whole picture doesn’t show up of the leg, click on it, and I think it will open new window in photobucket where you can see all of it.
My strings and tuning pins arrived in the mail from Musicmaker’s kits…I’m getting excited now!