First, I grabbed my block plane and smoothing plane, and cleaned up my recent banding addition. It came out quite good looking.
With a recent post to Woodnet pointing out you can get fairly cheap T-Track from McMaster-Carr, and myself in possession of a new Freud LU90M blade, I decided to completely overdo the top with T-track for fence and hold down positions. Whee!
First up, dado up some grooves.
I also decided I wanted my intersections to be nice and neat. No fiddling and moving holdowns. I wanted to go right around corners, so I spent some time mitering nice neat junctions.
And finally, trimmed the ends and filed it smooth to the edges.
And finally, bolted back in place, with a holdown for show.
That’ll do it for today. The fence can wait for tomorrow.