Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera to the shop and document the big drawers, installing the drawer slides and runners, and the first pieces of face frame work, and the toekick. Oops!
Well, I cut some red oak to strips for the face framing, and I rough cut the top to size as well
I picked up some nice cheap formica from the Borg. Piece had a corner missing, so I got a deal on it.
I was going to caul and clamp like crazy, but I noticed that Woodcraft had a really nice vacuum press system on special, and I combined that with a gift card burning a hole in my pocket…
Nice continuous action pump, and overnight, I had myself a top.
Meanwhile, I finished gluing up face frame elements.