I grabbed a Dewalt Dado set off Amazon for a song a while back, thanks to the wonderful deal hound at Woodnet.
So I loaded that up, got a good fit, and began to run down some Dados
Then I began to glue & brad the chassis together.
I set that aside so that the glue could dry, and moved on to the drawers. I broke down the ply, and laid them all out.
Before I assembled, I did a big tape-up, tossed on some cheap sacrificial borg ply on the bottom, and drilled the holes. In retrospect, I think I’d look for a 17/32” bit for the 1/2” holes and a 9/32” bit for the 1/4” holes, so that you don’t have to wedge the router bits into the holes, and so that you’ve got some expansion/contraction room.
Decent amount of ply left over, too!