I have finally achieved a new level of not getting into my shop. The Dust Troll under my bench just asked for ID, it’s been so long since I spent any time (other than a pass through to the garage door). I have a couple of weeks off from the job that pays for the fun I am supposed to be having in my elusive man-cave so I plan to get things moving.
All joking aside, I have managed to do the following since June:
- turned my Rigid 14” bandsaw into Frankensaw with Kreg & Carter accessories, a new LinkBelt on the motor, a lower plywood shelf and a Grizzly riser block kit—posts to follow
- installing my “new” Jessem sliding table on my old Delta hybrid tablesaw—posts to follow
- Rebuilt a 1874 Bailey #8 type 4 Jointer plane—post to follow
- drilled several dozen dog holes in my bench
- installed a Veritas® Inset Vise in my bench ( the dog holes were lonely)—posts to follow
- put together the Freud router table my wife got me for my birthday
- actually swept the floor…
So now I need to get some photos and posts out… B)
-- John ..."Measure twice, cut once and always do a finger count right after that..."