Late last year, before I put the saw away for the winter, a piece of the casting on the tablesaw broke. It was causing some vibration and the blade to move side to side a bit when adjusting height. Not good in conjunction with zero clearance ins...
|View JimDaddyO's:||home||workshop||projects (6)||blog (14)||reviews (1)||forum topics (3)||buddies (2)||favorites (5)||activity log|
286 posts in 1681 days
Latest Activity | view all »
|commented on||Try Squares||21 days ago|
|added project||Try Squares||22 days ago|
|commented on||LJ Challenges #12: >>>>>FREE DRAW!!!! <<<<< deadline Jan. 31/14||186 days ago|
|added project||Birch Mallet on the cheap||196 days ago|
|commented on||Setting Up Shop (The Gloat to End All Gloats Blog) #2: Books, Books, and more Books!||257 days ago|
|commented on||Saw Talk #28: Sharpening Western Saws - Full Length Instructional Video||418 days ago|
|commented on||Simple Pegboard Shelves for the shop||544 days ago|
|commented on||Tools Anonymous #5: 2nd attempt at buying a bandsaw||556 days ago|
|commented on||Serving Tray||571 days ago|
|replied on||Sharpening questions||576 days ago|
|commented on||2012 WWMM wrap-up video||577 days ago|
|replied on||What is 3HP||577 days ago|
|commented on||New Custom Fly Fishing Nets Roundup-Too busy to post for the last 6 months!||582 days ago|
|commented on||General International 50-200R M1 Table Saw||588 days ago|
|commented on||General International 50-200R M1 Table Saw||591 days ago|
Latest Projects | view all 6 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 14 »
In conjunction with a bunch of other guys on another forum, we are putting together a group build of a tube guitar amp. My contribution will be a raw, unfinished, rough sanded cabinet for the amp. We finally got the dimensions nailed down to whe...
I was making up a ZCI for a 3/4” dado stack. Working in the sun and getting hot and lazy. Of course, I put a board over the ZCI and started to raise the blade through it, but being hot and tired, I only held it there by hand instead of tak...
Just a few photos of it finally put together. I just made a temporary leg for where the router table will go. The cabinet was made of leftovers, 3/4 for the top and bottom, 5/8 for the back, and 7/8 for the verticles. Front Back, s...
Spent a bit of time today doing some tweaking and setting up. I made a new piece to hold the toggle clamp out of 1/2” ply. The thinner material made the stock bolt the perfect length. The new zero clearance insert is in and I put in my tr...