Picking up from where I left off..
I marked out the shape of the seat, and used my Wenzloff rip saw to cut the sides away..
Wow… now that’s tracking a line!
I could not tell at what angel the rear leg is beveled at, so I guessed at 10°
Then I cut rabbet and dado for the front leg and the stretcher..
Then the rabbet and dado for the rear leg and stretcher..
Then after jointing the seat, I marked out and cut the front leg to seat tenon.
Then the rear leg to seat tenon
Coping out most of the waste for the front leg.
I used my brace and a bit to hog out most of the material,
Then cleaned everything up with chisels.
I am quite pleased so far
Now with the base and column set into place…
This weekend I am hoping to find time to cut the double mortise and tenons to attach the column to the base.
Thanks for checking in..