After i wrote the last blog entry, I went back to the cellar…
Here are the results:
First I cutted the Bords to the same width and straightened all the edges. Then I cutted two bords and one slat in one cut to the same length.
In the next step I enhenced the grooves from 8 to 10mm and created tenons from and old piece of plywood.
Before and after:
So this is the progress of today:
Tomorrow I will start to reassemble the fence. This is going to be the trickiest part of the project. The table shrunk 2,5 / 1,2 cm, so I have to rebulid at least two edges. Probably all 4 to keep the cross in the center.
I might build a 90°-sled but have still problems with my, what I was planing to do anyway.
Thank you and stay tuned!