Today was the first day that I haven’t had any shoulder pain in over a month. So, I took advantage of it and got a lot of shop time in. I got the second side frame complete and got the long top and bottom stretchers rough milled. I’m hoping to get the joinery completed for the long stretchers tomorrow and have the frame 100% complete. Then, all that I’ll have left is the top and the dove-tailed center drawer.
Here’s a picture of the two completed side frames:
You can’t see the some of the details really well in this picture. Some of the hard to see details include: beads on the stretchers and hand-planed bevels on the raised panels. Unfortunately, the flash on the camera and the small size of the picture make it hard for them the stand out in this picture.