I had the pieces made for the doors. Next I had to get plywood for the center of the doors. I cut the plywood to the correct dimensions and made sure that it was a good fit. Next I decided to stain the outsides of the door. When they get three coa...
|View JLay's:||home||workshop||projects (8)||blog (11)||reviews (0)||forum topics (1)||buddies (8)||favorites (4)||activity log|
25 posts in 616 days
Location: Under your bed
I'm probably better at making stuff out of wood than you.
Latest Activity | view all »
|added blog entry||Tool Box #4: Doors||04-29-2016 07:07 PM|
|added blog entry||Tool Box #3: Panel door||04-22-2016 01:53 PM|
|added blog entry||Tool Box #2: Inside Assembly||04-07-2016 01:50 PM|
|added blog entry||Tool Box #1: Tool box 1||04-01-2016 01:48 PM|
|started topic||Ping pong table||01-21-2016 03:10 PM|
|added project||Lazy Susan||10-29-2015 07:28 PM|
|added project||Candle holder||10-29-2015 07:22 PM|
|added project||Cutting board||10-08-2015 05:36 PM|
|replied on||Highlands HS Cutting Boards||09-23-2015 01:50 PM|
|added blog entry||Reflection||09-14-2015 01:52 PM|
|added blog entry||Coffee table progress||09-08-2015 01:33 PM|
|added blog entry||Coffee Table #5: Coffee table #5||05-15-2015 05:16 PM|
|added blog entry||Coffee Table #4: Coffee table #4||05-09-2015 08:21 PM|
|added blog entry||Coffee Table #3: Coffee table #3||04-30-2015 04:16 PM|
|added blog entry||Coffee Table #2: Coffee table #2||04-20-2015 06:02 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 8 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 11 »
I started to make my doors for the tool box. First I made rough cuts on 8 pieces of wood to account for my two separate doors. I made them all the same width as each other. Next I put them on the tool box to ensure that they all would fit and I cu...
Now that the frame is fully assembled, it was time for me to decide how to assemble the inside of the box. First I chose to go with the peg board design. I made shims on the outside of the box frame. I then glued the peg board onto the shims. The ...
So far I’ve been working on a toolbox. Since the blog is just now being started , I’m pretty far in assembly. First I had to cut the pieces for the main frame. To assemble these pieces, I also needed to include multiple dado cuts to as...
The time I spent on this project vs the difficulty was decent. Because of complications, there was a time crunch. If I could redo this project, I would be more careful with staples and I would add more detail and use better finish. Moving forward ...