OK – the bench build is back – APPRECIATE all the support in the previous posts….even tho that was a long time ago….:)
I don’t know why, but the dog holes in the top of the bench have been a drag on me…....yesterday I decided on a plan and today I made some dust and some burnt Maple.
I keep a router with a plexi base on it for various tasks and this seemed like a good choice for this. Note there is a square block under the plexi establish the offset…..
I laid out the spacing of the holes and then I cut a special dowel to index the spacing of each hole from the edge of the plexi base:
Had to reverse everything to do the back side:
Still have the bore the holes all the way through the top, but it’s a start….....
More to follow….
Thanks for looking.
-- Jeff - I have not failed. I've just found 10,001 ways that won't work.