Hey guys! Just JC checking in. Blogging in the summer = no bueno. Way too busy! Which is a good thing. couple quick things real fast and then i’ll get to a real blog in a little while:
1. Happy fourth of July!
2. opening a store in the next day or two, challenging is an understatement. It’s part of why I havent been so active.
3. bought a decent used lathe at a yard sale for $30. Knew the guy so i know its been taken care of and that it works.
4. finally got my Powermatic mortiser, yet to try it out
5. Michael Jackson still dead, sources say.
6. working on my first trestle table and its a big one, takes up almost all my shop.
So theres some update for those who have been following me. Still planning on doing a small section on safety as i said last time after my plate joiner accident (it could happen to you!) complete with gore.
Hope everyones doing well. Miss posting and chatting with you all, but i have money to make. TTYS!!!
-- John, NNY, www.facebook.com/JC4Woodworking