(Edit: I’ve posted this as a project, too. Here.) This will be the final blog post of my bench build. There wasn’t much left to do. I finished the shaping of the chop and deadman, which mostly involved adding roundovers, fairing ...
|View Mark Kornell's:||home||workshop||projects (13)||blog (47)||reviews (0)||forum topics (3)||buddies (31)||favorites (5)||activity log|
1128 posts in 2108 days
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 13 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 47 »
Had about 3 hours in the shop Saturday to shape the chop. The basic shaping is done, just need to fair out a couple sections, sand and finish. Started out by drawing some curves. It may not be obvious, but there are two curves on each side. ...
Installed Shelf Boards Before I started on the dogs and deaman, I installed the shelf boards. Screwed into the cleats at both ends. Of Dogs On to the dogs. I followed a diagram I found on the Benchcrafted site (sorry, don’t have lin...
I knew today was going to be a good day. Got out to the shop and started assembling the base. Well, back up a bit – had to clean up and organize some, move the desk/bench thingy to the wall and lay out where exactly I wanted the new bench...
While I did most of the odds and ends yesterday, there were a few things I needed to do today to get everything ready to assemble. First, I have a location conflict with the leg closest to the wagon vise and the first dog hole: I knew this g...