After the top dried I trimmed it to final length and width and set it on the chest.
I can’t seem to get the camera set right to get a representative photo. It doesn’t really look right if I used a flash and turning the flash off doesn’t seem to help much. I need to practice more.
I put 3 coats of wipe-on poly on the inside of the chest and on the bottom of the lid. I also cut and fit some cedar panels for the bottom. All that is left to do is paint the outside with a few coats of flat paint and add a stencil. Painting is not my 1st choice for a finish but that’s what the customer (my fiance) wants.
-- Good Judgement Comes From Experience. Experience Comes From Bad Judgement.