I concluded that last time I applied Shellac that I would need a lot of practice to get good with using an expensive brush. Shellac dries very quickly. I am not use to applying Shellac. I watched several videos and on 360 Woodworking I learned from these hosts that they both say spraying Shellac is the easiest method to master. Thus, I invested recently in a new Fuji Semi Pro 2 HVLP spray system.
The box arrived today. This is my coverage of its unboxing ceremony.
1) The shipping box.
2) Stage One: Inside the Box is a Page of Instructions.
3) Stage Two: reveals the heavy duty hose with hardware connectors…
4) Stage Three: The spray gun and accessories.
5) Stage Four: All contents are out of the boxes but still safety wrapped.
6) Stage Five: Final unwrapped and unboxed contents.
The first project for its use will be the current cherry trestle table I am building. The finish is probably at least a week away as yet.
-- --- Happy Howie