Per some advice I got at Rec.Woodworking, I decided to use three sanders – one for each grit – to sand the many small parts of my current project. There are 64 parts that make up the basic frames, all made of either 1×2 or 1×...
|View Greg Guarino's:||home||workshop||projects (2)||blog (12)||reviews (0)||forum topics (3)||buddies (0)||favorites (0)||activity log|
None so far
35 posts in 219 days
Location: New York City
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 2 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 12 »
I have worked out the math; this project has 448 dowel holes. Here are just a few: These should be the last set; the ones that will fasten the top and bottom rails to the stiles on each face of the units. In the photo below, two stiles are ...
I’ll start this one with a disclaimer. I’m a novice. What I post should never be taken as authoritative, or even educational. Half of it is likely wrong, and I’m not (usually) sure which half. This project represents my second...
Each unit will have top and bottom rails on each side. The bottom edge of each will (soon, I hope) be curved: But for now they are still rectangular. I had originally intended to attach these to the frame stiles with pocket screws; they won...
They’re done. All 256 of them. I rethought and then reconfigured the jig a bit so I could keep the same reference surface when drilling both ends of the “rungs”. It went very quickly: That was the very first one and it to...