Yet another table saw sled. The idea behind this table saw sled was to provide a lot of flexibility in clamping down the fence and workpieces. The top is 3/4” melamine edge banded with scraps I happened to have handy. On the bott...
|View GregD's:||home||workshop||projects (4)||blog (18)||reviews (1)||forum topics (19)||buddies (1)||favorites (34)||activity log|
555 posts in 1504 days
Location: Sugar Land, TX
I occasionally spend time in my garage turning perfect good lumber products into sawdust and scrap.
-- Greg D. -- the price of freedom is tolerance
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 4 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 18 »
The last installment of this series was originally titled Milling the stiles and rails and described prepping the blanks for the panels. Sigh. Sorry about that. I’ve fixed that entry title. This door would be for the passage between my...
It has been a long time since my last blog post. Sorry. I was more intent on getting the door done than writing about it. At this point the stile and rail blanks are complete, so I turned to the panels. One option was to make each panel th...
This door will have 6 lengths of 3/8” allthread running the lengths of the rails from outer stile to outer stile. The outside edge of one of the stiles will remain hidden in the door pocket, so I’m going to have the ends of the allthr...
My plan called for 1/4” skins to cover the faces of the stiles and rails. Because I have no prior experience with resawing, I bought some red cedar 2×6’s at the local big box store and did some practicing. Not happy with the i...