As I updated my latest…well, first project – I realized how important measuring is. When I originally made the rolling worktable I did a lot of “eye-balling” and although it looks nice and functions well – if I had worked a little slower and measured a bit more accurately – it would have been easier to do the modifications I’ve just completed. I’m retraining my brain to do that thing called math (who would have thought adding fractions on the fly was so difficult – LOL). Anyway, I did take a bit more time and thankfully had only minor mishaps during my worktable overhaul.
|This blog is written by GlennInTx | 3 entries so far|