Since it may be another 2 years before I finish this, I can’t really post it as a project, so it’s going here.I’ve been using my Joe Woodworker vacuum bag and press for about 10 years on and off, and have done a lot of veneering ...
|View Ger21's:||home||workshop||projects (8)||blog (10)||reviews (0)||forum topics (3)||buddies (2)||favorites (47)||activity log|
683 posts in 1979 days
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Latest Activity | view all »
|replied on||Advice w/ CNC decision||03-31-2015 05:06 PM|
|replied on||Plywood Router Bits and Spiral bits||01-04-2015 05:59 PM|
|replied on||CNC Cut Dovetails||01-02-2015 03:00 AM|
|replied on||Dovetail Joint with a router table...||11-20-2014 04:59 PM|
|replied on||Possible CNC purchase in the future, software questions||11-08-2014 05:30 PM|
|replied on||Need help with euro hinges||10-28-2014 03:45 PM|
|replied on||Cutting Boards should be called Cupping Boards||10-26-2014 11:00 PM|
|replied on||Dovetail saw and chisel questions||10-26-2014 01:33 PM|
|replied on||Jet Model JJ-6CSX jointer||10-25-2014 06:50 PM|
|commented on||Ads on lumberjocks||10-25-2014 03:06 PM|
|replied on||I want to build a "SIMPLE" ROUTER TABLE !!!!!!! How??||10-25-2014 01:26 PM|
|replied on||Looking for some help to lean to make this kind of leg.||10-25-2014 01:10 PM|
|replied on||What to do with a sink cutout?||10-23-2014 02:51 AM|
|replied on||What to do with a sink cutout?||10-23-2014 01:11 AM|
|replied on||tongue & groove hardwood question||10-21-2014 11:41 AM|
Latest Projects | view all 8 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 10 »
As usual, all my projects take far longer than they should. But, I finally got my phenolic plates epoxied and CNC routed a couple of them. They’re a full 3/4” thick, and very rigid. I probably didn’t need 10 leveling screws, as t...
Been a little while, but I’m still working on this. I built this thing in order to get a very precise and flexible tool. So I needed a new fence to attach to my Incra Ultra. I wanted to be able to mount accessories and auxiliary fences. I...
Got the top installed yesterday. Not happy with the finish, though. But it’ll work. I could have saved a tremendouns amount of time by finishing with epoxy only. Two coats would have probably done it. As it is, i just keep sanding thr...
I lost count, but I think I have now applied about 12 coats of polyurethane. Nearly 1/2 gallon. After about 7 coats, the endgrain finally stopped soaking it in. So at that point, I basically had a 3/32” thick “plastic” top, as ha...