|Workshop by George_SA||posted 05-05-2012 01:48 PM||1172 reads||0 times favorited||2 comments|
click the marker to see the address
I have the following woodworking tools.
1) Homemade table saw (made by my wife’s grandfather)
2) Drill press (also made by my wife’s grandfather)
5) Homemade disk sander (which I made)
6) belt sander
7) small hobby type band saw
8) Orbital sander, electric drills
9) non functioning jointer / thicknesser combination (Exchanged it from a friend for a radial arm saw) Unfortunately this needs a lot of work which was not possible due to quite a busy work schedule.
10) various hand tools (Handplanes, clamps etc)
I will post some pictures later on.
-- There are some things that money can't buy - Manners, morals and integrity