Making the wheels was a bit of a head scratcher. Since I have a lathe I thought about turning the wheels on the lathe. I had a problem however, because I don’t have a chuck for the lathe and I wanted to do some face turning on the wheels jus...
|View George_SA's:||home||workshop||projects (38)||blog (28)||reviews (0)||forum topics (20)||buddies (9)||favorites (610)||activity log|
257 posts in 1116 days
Location: Empangeni, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 38 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 28 »
Shop dog helper Cab roof Cab body Gluing the cab roof on Cab completed
More detail about the Tablet & Cell Phone Charging Station I added a bit of personalization The method that I used is to wipe lacquer thinners on the wood and to press a printout onto the wet thinners. You have to be quick about thi...
I had a piece of white oak which I salvaged out of someone’s fire bin. It had a crack in, but by cutting and laminating I managed to get the crack invisible on the outside. The sanding guidelines after cutting the block to size. Af...
Clamped in my small parts clamping jig