I am finally ready to put together the leg assemblies. Test fitting went well, some minor trimming of the tenons with a rabbetting block plane did the trick. Everything is going to be drawbored. I have tried this in the past, but on a...
|View Freakazoid's:||home||workshop||projects (3)||blog (10)||reviews (0)||forum topics (0)||buddies (6)||favorites (214)||activity log|
55 posts in 1864 days
Location: North Country, NY
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 3 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 10 »
The rails and stretchers were put together in similar fashion to the legs. The dimensions of the rails and stretchers were originally intended to be 3 inches thick by 4 inches wide and cut to a yet to be determined length. For some reason, the 3...
I finally gave up on the original design for the table’s frame. It turned out wobbly, and because of the A frame style of a sawhorse, I was constantly tripping over the legs since they extended out a bit further than the table top. That an...
The framework had been built for a while and I had added a few important things. Things like two layers of plywood for the top, trimmed out with locally sawn maple, a couple of drawers, some clamp caddies, etc. It was starting to come together. ...
I decided to add some storage accessories before I moved on to the second drawer. Mostly because a table this size displaces a lot of stuff and I really wanted to straighten up the shop a bit. I had originally wanted to build a shallow cabinet f...