The saga continues. After the dry fit up, I decided to pre-stain all of the component pieces before my final assembly. My Daughter in Law selected the ‘color’ she wanted and I did what I could to come up with it. Here are a couple of pics of the backside panels and legs. I still have to do some touch ups and apply a few coats of wipe on poly. I will do that after it’s fully assembled.
My son and daughter in law stopped by yesterday and both of them loved it.
My daughter, who is expecting her first this October saw it dry assembled two weeks ago and said “Dad, I want one too!”
That was music to my ears.
Ya’ll have a great day.
-- I love the smell of sawdust in the morning....