So I started my first big project, the top three units are for books, the bottom is for drawers.
Right now I just got the casework done, next I’m going to start on the frame. At some point I’ll make the drawers for the bottom unit. For the top three units first I cut down the ply and then pre-stained (wipe on poly) before assembling. The biggest hurdle so far is that my table saw is not useable yet, so I had to cut EVERYTHING with a circ saw. Hopefully the rest of the stuff I need to get the table saw going will be in this week so I can start the framework. I’ll post more pics as I move forward.
getting ready to put the thing together….
Case for the drawers…. BIG drawers
The bookcases start