We’re still finalizing and tweaking – and kinda dumbfounded but it actually all came together and IT WORKS!
Here’s the credits list – Project by Artisans of the Valley, this table is just one of those projects that just wouldn’t have happened without several artists coming together. We’re hoping to get in a good professional photo shoot with proper lighting and detail ASAP!
Final finish is pending – misc detail cleanup and work maybe some distressing. Finish putting the hardware on (drawer pulls, etc) ... it’s coming together. We’ll post the final version in the projects section.
1) Design and table build – me (Eric Saperstein)
2) OCD Details like the dovetail keys and inlays, making sure the game boards are strait – Mike Pietras
3) CNC Work to cut out the backgammon board pieces – Dana Osterman (The Sign Smith)
4) Custom Iron Work – Horton Brasses
5) Lumber Supply – Willard Brothers Lumber
6) Legs – Osborne Wood Products
Table – Solid American Black Walnut
Game Board – Swiss Pear & Leopard Wood Primary Materials – Walnut & Ebony Accents over 3/4” birch plywood core.
Hardware – Hand forged iron/steel
Drawer Slides – Accuride Full Extension Ball Bearings
-- Eric M. Saperstein, Master Craftsman www.artisansofthevalley.com