I am researching the customer’s experience when making a lumber purchase. Would you please answer the following six questions?
Thanks if you can,
1. Who do you see buying lumber most often?
( Contractors, DIYers, etc.)
2. What’s main thing people look for when buying lumber?
3. Please describe the actual process of buying wood:
4. Do people come ask for ‘wood’, or do they request a certain brand?
5. If people have a particular brand preference, how is that brand preference created?
6. What are some of the biggest gripes people have about buying lumber?