I was cleaning up part of my workshop this week and I came across a piece of maple that I had cut and set aside on May 26, 2012. Since it has been in my workshop since then, I would have expected it to be well on its way to drying, but it has other ideas. Yes, the weather here has been very rainy and damp, but I did not expect to see this type of result. I thought that I must have had the wrong date, but I normally mark the end of each piece as I cut it. Right date, wrong result. It is a good indicator that I need to watch the humidity level for my tools.Enjoy.
|This blog is written by Druid | 1 entry so far|