LumberJocks

Balanced Work Bench #4: it's starting to look like something

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by Jeremiah posted 08-23-2013 01:04 AM 867 reads 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
« Part 3: I'm a bit retarded... Part 4 of Balanced Work Bench series Part 5: Giving my bench some VOLTS »

So after my HUGE error with the leg vise (it blocked the top drawer)
I moved it over and mounted it on the outside of the leg. I’m not 100% satisfied with it, so there will probably be some changes.

I did my best to cover up the holes that formerly housed the leg vise’s bottom and screw.
Also I put the drawer fronts on the drawers.

Here is the new mounting of the leg vise on the outside of the leg.

once again, i dont love it, but it will work for now.
More later on wiring the whole bench…it turned out great



1 comment so far

View stefang's profile

stefang

13277 posts in 2022 days


#1 posted 08-23-2013 10:28 AM

I have done much dumber woodworking errors. It’s all part of the training. Your bench looks great including the leg vise.

-- Mike, an American living in Norway.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase