Its been awhile, but this projects been extremely slow in the making. After making all those segments of my bench I glued them together and trimmed the ends… it ended up weighing about 150 lbs, freaking heavy. After I finished with the top I experimented with making some homemade dogs, and then started work on the legs. I know metal isnt very traditional, but it does save alot of time and its sturdy. This was my first welding experience and it was pretty fun, molten metal burned through my shoe, but fun all the same. This week I finally got it primed up and painted, I’ve been doing SAT and AP testing all week which has been a real hassle, but come next week I should have it in my shed. One last note, the things wider than the shed door, so I gotta assemble it in there xD
-- "May you live in interesting times"