You know you’re an old woodworker when,….
1. You stop subscribing to Playboy and start subscribing to “WOOD” magazine.
2. You wonder how small a piece of wood has to be to throw it away.
3. You tell your wife I’m going to the shop for “a few minutes” (Yeah Right).
4. Your clothes have natural smell of Cedar.
5. The LJ web site is your home page.
6. You have a bin of “used” sandpaper.
7. You think about stuff like this list when you should be working.
8. Your “to do list” grows twice as fast as you can get them done.
9. You ride around with wood in your vehicle.
10. You have the lumber yard on speed dial.
Now,…you add yours
-- If you don't work, you don't eat!.....Garland, TX