Thanks to a terrific suggestion from Jeff (JL7), I ordered and installed a new lid for my drum sander. It’s got the 4” dust port. It required a little bit of surgery (plastic carved away with a dremel) but was pretty easy to make fit.
Also, I finally added a bandsaw to my shop. I’ve used the heck out of it already. I can’t believe how useful it is. It’s a Shopfox, which I purchased locally.
I’m wrapping up a few paying projects for friends and family. When those are finished, I plan on a mini shop remodel and best of all: A new workbench.
Thanks for reading.
-- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.