I finished up the work on my outfeed and assembly table last night. I really just needed to build the top, so I glued together three layers of 3/4” MDF, banded it with maple, then laminated with white formica. The bridge between my table s...
|View Cory's:||home||workshop||projects (50)||blog (50)||reviews (1)||forum topics (45)||buddies (15)||favorites (280)||activity log|
750 posts in 2364 days
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 50 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 50 »
I was able to finish up the drill press cart last night. Built another drawer, added drawer fronts and pulls, and a seal coat of dewaxed shellac. The bottom drawer is totally empty right now, but I’m sure I’ll find something to put i...
I wanted to build a new cart that took better advantage of the space underneath my benchtop drill press. The one I had been using was a scavenged find. It looks like there are a 5 drawers, but it’s actually 3. They’re made from 3/4...
I was able to get a few more things completed on my outfeed table: I cut out the handle area on the dividers, which makes it much easier to grab them. I also glued a small block on the back so the bins don’t slide all the way to the rear...
Even though I haven’t posted in a while, I’ve been busy. I’ve had a lot of built-in projects around the house and a few furniture pieces, too. Between those projects, I try to take some time to work on the shop. Here’s m...