I just added the second coat of stain on my cabinet. I used special walnut stain. I’m gonna finish it up with two coats of semi gloss poly.
|View Chris11's:||home||workshop||projects (4)||blog (7)||reviews (0)||forum topics (0)||buddies (2)||favorites (4)||activity log|
14 posts in 613 days
|added blog entry||Bathroom cabinet||04-25-2015 03:37 AM|
|added blog entry||Door frames||04-17-2015 11:00 PM|
|added project||Fish hot plate holder||05-01-2014 02:08 PM|
|added blog entry||something new||04-04-2014 04:09 PM|
|added blog entry||Broken machines||03-16-2014 03:31 AM|
|added project||Box joint box||03-01-2014 09:09 PM|
|added blog entry||Finished box||03-01-2014 09:00 PM|
|added blog entry||lid problem||02-22-2014 11:47 PM|
|added blog entry||Bathroom project||02-12-2014 11:29 PM|
|commented on||Mirror||01-18-2014 01:30 AM|
|added project||Mirror||01-17-2014 10:53 PM|
|added project||Box||11-07-2013 06:04 PM|
|replied on||HHS 3 - cutting board||10-07-2013 02:02 PM|
|replied on||Highlands HS pd 3||08-29-2013 01:45 PM|
|signed up||Chris11's Profile||08-28-2013 01:59 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 4 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 7 »
so i started trying to design this. http://lumberjocks.com/projects/99206 its Andy design. i decided to pick this project because our new planer cant be used right now and i need it for the cabinet i was building. due to an electrician who decided...
I started my final project and the first thing I did was the sides. I had to glue up three pieces just for the right size I wanted. It was coming along great until both plainers broke. Now I have to wait a couple days to get our new one. Hopefully...