After having a delay because of a cut finger and breaking my old 22 year old dovetail bit, I started making the drawers for the cabinet.
The drawer fronts have some figured homemade veneers glued to the front. The sides are made of soft maple and the bottom of pine.
Here I was checking the drawers for fit. The left one is a little snug but otherwise OK.
Here is a shot to show some of the figure on the drawer fronts.
Next is to fit the doors and then start getting ready for the finish!
I ordered hinges, pulls and ect. from Horton Brasses and they were delivered yesterday, so on with the doors.
That’s all for now—-more later, soon, hopefully.
-- God makes the wood beautiful--I simply rearrange it to make it more useful, hopefully.