Well I had to go back and re design the case once again. I got a comment from Mark Shymanski asking if the boards to these games fit in the case. I of course went and got my board games to test the fit out and realized that a few of them where a bit larger then the case.
I had originally designed the case to have enough space between the closed drawers and the sliding front to fit large boards. But in the process of making the case I forgot about this detail. I decided I would go back and shorten the large middle drawers, which I had already decided to redesign in the middle of the process. (see my original design to see the difference) These drawers were very large to begin with so shortening them by 2 inches was not a big deal. I made more then enough room for several different boards to fit standing up in the space where these three middle drawers used to come out too. I like this design much better. The case seemed too straight and now has more character.
Luckily for me it was not too much work. I only have to disassemble one drawer and shorten it. Thankfully I had only made one of the middle drawers.
-- Some people have a way with words... some people... not... have way.